I’m too heavy to exercise

Overcoming it:

People who are overweight are best to seek the guidance of an exercise expert – such as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist or Accredited Exercise Scientist.


These professionals will be able to help you train in a way that is more gentle on your joints and prescribe exercise appropriate to your current fitness and activity levels in order to exercise safely.

Accredited Exercise Scientist, Katie Talbot